The new schedule is listed below:
Early Childhood Academies - 8:25 a.m. - 3:55 p.m.
Elementary Campuses - 7:45 a.m. - 3:15 p.m.
Middle School Campuses - 8:15 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.
9th Grade Campus and King High School - 7:05 a.m. - 2:44 p.m.
Early Dismissal Days for 2022-2023:
December 16, 2022
May 25, 2023
- Grades 9-1 7:05-11:05
- Elementary Schools 7:45-11:45
- Middle Schools 8:15-12:15
- Early Childhood Academy 8:25-12:25
All campuses, with the exception of the early childhood academy, will notice minor changes. The bell adjustments have been made with the following considerations:
- Moving the early childhood academies to the last bus tier prevents younger children from waiting for the morning bus in an earlier, darker time of day. Early childhood academy families can expect more communication from their campus principal in the next week or so regarding the new arrival time.
- This change allows for older siblings to arrive home first to be able to watch younger siblings after school. Additionally, the high school dismissal time provides students with an opportunity to work after classes if needed.
- With the addition of the 9th Grade Campus, the tiered bell schedule will allow for more time for routes to be completed in a timely manner.
- A four-tiered system allows for drop off and pick up times that are not conflicting and flow continuously at the beginning and end of each school day.
Doors will open 30 minutes prior to the start of instruction so students can eat breakfast. The new bell schedules will begin in August 2022.